Dimagi’s CommCare platform enables users to quickly build and deploy custom mobile applications for every phase of an effective COVID-19 response. It is available in English, French, and Spanish.
Dimagi is giving pro bono subscriptions for our open source platform, CommCare, to all COVID-19 response applications through May 2021. To express interest in this, please submit your CommCare project’s information in this form.
- Screening and triage protocols
- Quickly identify people infected by COVID-19 with customized screening and triage protocols on CommCare's mobile app.
- Surveillance and contact tracing
- Track COVID-19 patients via robust mobile case management features and trace each cases's contacts during the contagion period.
- Information dissemination
- Empower frontline workers with decision support and job aid tools in CommCare's mobile app - or integrate with SMS workflows.
- Lab tracking and logistics
- Track the status of COVID-19 tests and enable field-based responders to manage logistics for critical medical supplies on their mobile phone.
Free and open source software
Rating and Comments