Conversational AI for Healthcare
- Hospitals and Medical Call centers cannot cope with all the questions from citizens
- Hospitals are looking for ways to enable Triage and handover to Telehealth
- Hospitals do not have insights in regards of who, where and how many people have questions
The Microsoft Healthcare Bot service is a cloud service that empowers healthcare organizations to build and deploy AI-powered virtual health assistants and chatbots that can be used to enhance their processes, self-service, and cost reduction efforts.
- Built-in healthcare intelligence
- The Healthcare Bot comes with built-in healthcare AI services, including a symptom checker and medical content from known industry resources, and language understanding models that are tuned to understand medical and clinical terminology.
- Customizable and extensible
- You will receive your own white-labeled bot instance that can be embedded within your app or website. You can customize the built-in functionality and extend to introduce your own business flows through simple and intuitive visual editing tools.
- Security and Compliance
- The service aligns to industry and globally recognized security and compliance standards such as ISO 27001, 27018, and CSA Gold and GDPR and provides tools that help our partners create HIPAA compliant solutions.
- Visual designer tool
- Portal management
- Easy integration with language Understanding Intelligent Services and other cognitive services
- Use cases ready to use: Triage/Symptom checker, General information about conditions, symptoms, Find doctor type.
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
You can customize the built-in functionality and extend to introduce your own business flows through simple and intuitive visual editing tools.
If you don't have an Azure subscription, create a <a href="https://azure.microsoft.com/free/?WT.mc_id=A261C142F">free account</a> before you begin.
- Go to Azure Marketplace and Try out Microsoft Healthcare Bot instance for free
- Sign into the Azure portal with your Azure credentials and select Create
- In the Healthcare Bot Service blade, provide the requested information about your bot as specified in the table below and select
- Subscribe | Setting | Suggested value | Description | --- | --- | --- | | Name | Bot resource name | The unique name of your bot instance | | Subscription | Your subscription | Select the Azure subscription you want to use | | Resource Group | myResourceGroup |
- You can create a new resource group or choose from an existing one
- | Resource Group Location | Your resporce group location | Select the geographic location for your resource group. Your Resource group location choice can be any location listed, Note that this is not the location of your Bot instance which will be configured in section 6\. | Plans | Free | Selected your pricing plan. read here for more details
- Once your deployment is completed select Go To Resource
- You will then need to complete configuration of your instance select Configure Account
- Provide the name of your Healthcare Bot and the preferred location and select
- Create | Setting | Suggested value | Description | --- | --- | --- | | Bot Display Name | Bot resource name | The display name for the bot that appears in the conversations. This name can be changed at anytime. | | Location | Your instance location | Note that the it's best to choose a location closest to your customer. The location cannot be changed once the bot is created |
Rating and Comments