Accelerate movement of EMR and Claims data onto Azure and in FHIR format for AI workloads
One of the key challenges that healthcare providers and payers face in launching AI initiatives is having to rapidly prepare and ingest data from hundreds of data sources. Ensuring the datasets can be used in feature engineering for ML models requires complex transformations that are time consuming to create.
Leverage the KenSci Runtime platform to simplify and accelerate movement of your data onto Azure in FHIR format, and provision system-wide analytics that delivers a comprehensive view of your health system.
- Set up standardized infrastructure architecture for data and AI workloads within your Azure Infrastructure.
- Simplify first mile challenges of on-boarding health care data to Azure using FHIR
- Open-up locked-in data through FHIR, for AI and analytics
- Surface system-wide executive views covering key organizational KPIs
The SMART on FHIR Based Data & AI Accelerator offer includes 5 key stages to accelerate your FHIR based Data infrastructure and provision an on-going data stream for AI
- Reference Architecture -
- Standardized infrastructure for enterprise Data and Cloud workloads with FHIR service
- Data onboarded on Azure -
- Seamless data onboarding and ingestion pipeline from dominant HLS data sources like EMR, Claims, HL7 and IOMT to FHIR service
- Real Time System wide Command Center -
- Unique systemwide KPI views for identifying variations and outliers to assist in planning
- SMART on FHIR App -
- First vision demonstration for real time app, based on FHIR data
- FHIR Dev Workshop-
- Hands-on workshops to onboard developers and analysts to enable your team to build dashboards and models
With the unprecedented surge in patient volumes, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, KenSci stands committed to delivering insights that might aid in flattening the curve through prevention, outreach and better planning. We have therefore also built a Real-time Command Center for COVID-19 response, built on-top of the SMART on FHIR Based AI & Accelerator.
Built in collaboration with pulmonologists, nurses and CMIOs of large health systems working to manage the crisis, our real-time Command Center aims to enable health systems to have a real-time view into bed management and capacity planning, to provide novel coronavirus affected patients, with better care. You can find additional details in the Plans & Pricing page.
- With these requirements the solution can be deployed in 48 hrs in average.
- Dedicated Azure Sub in Customer tenant
- 2 Services Principals & 2 Reg. Applications (Need AAD Global Admin.)
- Deployment: (Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, Azure Services Bus topic, Azure Functions, Kubernetes, Databricks, FHIR Service, Azure Virtual Networkm
- Capture, Uniform and aligned data, ML/AI, Visualization and Collaborative environment
Read more about: Simplifying Data and Machine Learning Pipeline with FHIR
Rating and Comments
- Microsoft Partner