The National Center of Health Information System in Chile (CENS- Centro Nacional en Sistemas de Información en Slaud) published a Guide to Good Practice and Recommendations in Telemedicine and Telehealth During the COVID-19 Epidemic. This report offers guidelines for both decision makers and health professionals.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THIS GUIDE?
For decision makers:
- Guidelines and recommendations to implement Telemedicine services from providers, public and private, during the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Resources to guide multidisciplinary clinical teams in developing strategies and protocols for care with Telemedicine in your institution.
- Practical information, through good practices, to carry out telemedicine based on basic quality criteria, managing risk for patients and workers at your facility.
For Health professionals:
- Basic recommendations for delivering remote health care during the COVID-19 epidemic in Chile.
- Practical advice to quickly implement telemedicine care.
- Useful resources to make decisions about the most appropriate platforms and models of care.
Click here to read more about the guide.