The Department of Evidence and Intelligence for Action in Health of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), in collaboration with the Social Protection and Health Division of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) are pleased to invite you to the third Webinar “COVID-19: Artificial Intelligence towards the Digital Transformation of the Health Sector”.
This is part of the Series: Share-Listen-Act, COVID-19: The potential of Digital Health and Information Systems for Health in the fight against the pandemic.
- Marcos Espinal Director, Communicable Diseases and Environmental Determinants of Health PAHO/WHO
- Analía Baum, Digital Health international expert
- Jagpreet Chhatwal, Harvard Medical School
- Luis Tejerina, Lead specialist in the Social Sector of the IADB
- Sameer Pujari, CoFounder Be He@lthy Be Mobile Initiative, WHO, Vice Chair ITU WHO Focus Group: AI 4 Health, Digital Health Strategy