TapTapSee is a mobile phone app designed specifically for blind people. The app uses the device's camera and screen reader features to photograph objects and identify them aloud to the user.
In TapTapSee, the user double-taps the device screen to photograph any two- or three-dimensional object at any angle and have it analyzed and defined in seconds.
TapTapSee includes the following additional features:
- Repeat identification of the last image.
- Load images from camera file.
- Share the ID via Twitter, Facebook or email.
- Save the identified image.
TapTapSee is available for:
- Devices: Android and IOS.
- Languages: Spanish and English.